Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wii Fit Trailer Videos

By Wii Fit Weight Loss.

View The Full Wii Fit Trailer...


I decide to post the trailer of the Wii Fit to inform some people that is actually not aware of what exactly is the Wii Fit system, and how they can use it as a weight lose workout equipment for home, specially in recession times. I also included another video of a sexy girl using the console as an exercise tool, what I like about this one is that she is playing one of my favorite games that can help you loose weight from your waist and stomach, because it requires a lot of waist type of latino movement.

Maybe that's why many latino girls have such a sexy and beautiful body, I don't know if they use the Wii, but their dance routines usually is good workout.

Here is the Wii Fit trailer and the other video:


Video 2:


I hope you like the videos, if you know of other videos I can post here please let me know...

.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree that the Wii Fit is the greatest weight lose breakthrough of all times, I mean is a way to get lazy people to start exercising and having fun faster than Carmen Electra can.

    Go Wii!

    Tory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultra cool stuff, by the way the girl on the video playing wii fit hula-hoop game is hot, I need to get me a wii and the Fit system as soon as possible... It can indeed become a good sexy workout for me and my girl.

    Julio

    ReplyDelete